শনিবার, ১৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

After i updated my iPhone i realized i do not have my camera anymore how to get it back? I also using a new notebook so I do not have a back up to transfer it from. Please help

I'm assuming you mean you don't have your camera application (which is not saved on any backup anyway).

?

One way to find it is to get to your home screen, swipe the screen from right to left, and type "Camera" in the search field.? Camera is a core Apple app and cannot be deleted, so it must be there somewhere.

?

An alternate approach is to do Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout

Source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4514901

Election Election results 2012 exit polls Presidential Polls California Propositions aaron rodgers obama

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন