মঙ্গলবার, ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Lingerie Letters ? April 2013 | Pout Perfection

Hi Poutlings!

20130417_174226If you didn?t see my Lingerie Letters product & service review from last month ? clickety click! I just thought I?d share my April letter with you? and for everyone that giggled about my personal remark about sharing my knickers online, I?m doing it again?.

20130417_174239

This month was a pair of French knickers, and Lingerie Letters had gone very tres chic with their love notes they send out along with the knickers!

20130417_174416I don?t think I own another pair of French knickers, which I believe are also called ?tap pants? in the USA? They are more similar to a pair of boxer shorts, compared to traditionally fitted underwear. If you wear these during the day, be sure to pair them with very loose fitting pants or a flowing skirt as they can create quite a large visible panty line with the likes of wearing skinny jeans for example.? I think might become a new part of my nightwear, haven?t decided yet though.

20130417_174303

This month Lingerie Letters also sent along with the knickers ?Comfitex Feminie Wipes?, which I assume are of a similar nature to the other products of the same genre on the market, but I have never read or can find any information on the company to be more informed, maybe Lingerie Letters would have more info on this?

Don?t forget to check out their website?LingerieLetters.co.za and sign up for the one month option, for R95,?if you are not sure about how this thing works, it?s fun, cute, a bit cheeky and a very unique idea! They are also quite interactive on their Facebook Page and I?m sure will respond to any queries you may have, alternatively, check them out on Twitter ? @LingerieLetters

c?est moi

x missfitz

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source: http://poutperfection.com/2013/04/29/lingerie-letters-april-2013/

florida lotto sean taylor Lisa Robin Kelly Nexus 4 Girl Meets World Jason Babin Nolan Daniels

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন