We have teamed up with Amoy to help bring even more delicious Asian food to the nation this Chinese New Year.
On Saturday and Sunday the Amoy street food van will be on Buchanan Street in Glasgow, where specialist chefs will be cooking up delicious snacks using Amoy ingredients. Try some mouth-watering delights, pick up a recipe booklet and some money-off coupons, and be inspired to have a go yourself at home. To keep track of the van's progress across the country, search #AmoyFoodVan
Win an Asian cookery class
Amoy is offering you the chance to win a tasty and inspiring prize ? a four-hour, one-on-one Asian cookery class in your own home, including a hamper filled with Amoy products and ?50 worth of additional food ingredients for the class. To enter, fill your details in below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize to be won and the promotion is open to readers of The Independent and some of its other group publications.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on 20 January 2013.
- One winner will be drawn at random and notified by telephone by 22 January 2013.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland).
- Prize must be taken by 18 December 2013.
- Preferred dates may not be available.
- Winner must provide basic cooking facilities and utensils.
- When you respond, The Independent and i may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0207 752 8725.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- Promoter: Heinz. AMOY is a trademark of Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Tokyo, Japan, used under license by HP Food Limited.